One of the coolest ways to spend time at an online casino is playing blackjack with live dealers. This newer gambling style has exploded in popularity, with many certified & licensed casino providers delivering live blackjack online for keen players in 2021.
The original Blackjack game gained major popularity in the USA in the 1800s. Since then, the game has come a phenomenal way. Nearly any casino you visit worldwide has crowded tables with blackjack dealers shuffling cards, taking bets, and paying out patrons.
This awesome action has been transitioned to the online world, with people now able to play real-life live blackjack anywhere. In this article, we look at the blackjack scene, uncover some basic tips, and answer common questions in our quest to find the best sites to play live blackjack online.
Blackjack vs Traditional Table Games
So is live blackjack better compared to traditional table game varieties? The easiest way to answer this question is to play one round of blackjack with live dealers.
After this, you will understand how much better this style of gaming is. It offers a genuine casino experience for card players seeking the best entertainment & value for money.
While traditional table games & variations in their virtual form are fun, live blackjack is the next level. Viewing the friendly dealers serve the cards on a live stream while you bet is an unforgettable experience. You can also find much higher betting limits at live blackjack tables.
What Are Live Blackjack Dealers?
If you’re an old-school casino player used to virtual blackjack with a simple background, then you’re in for a huge surprise. The latest versions of this famous card game feature live dealers. These are professionally trained & licensed casino staff that shuffle & deal the cards to you during the game.
The cards are placed in front of each betting bay, so it’s easy for players to keep track of their hands. The action is captured through a high definition live video stream. All players at the table can see and hear what the live blackjack dealer is doing, with some tables offering a fun chat feature.
Top Software Providers For Live Blackjack Games
Several renowned game studios have made it easy for worldwide customers to play blackjack with a live dealer in 2021. Some of the most popular live blackjack casino providers include Authentic Gaming, Asia Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Lucky Streak, NetEnt, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, and Vivo Gaming.
Each casino software provider caters to different regions and offers similar blackjack games, but some will have exciting variations, higher limit VIP tables, and fancier features. The top live blackjack providers are fully certified & licensed in multiple jurisdictions. You can find providers that offer games for Aussies like Ezugi and Lucky Streak, while bigger brands like Playtech and Pragmatic Play cater more to the European crowd.
The locations where the live blackjack dealing takes place are real-world casino establishments. They have quality control, management, security, and the latest technology to ensure all live games are honest & safe for customers to play.
Blackjack Live Variations
These days, the game variety at online casinos is constantly increasing. It’s refreshing to find so many new styles of games that let you win money. The games follow a similar format but vary with different table layouts, rules, side bets, payouts, and live experience.
Some of the most popular types of blackjack include Classic & Classic Speed, Blackjack Party, Free Bet, Fortune VIP, Grand VIP, Gold, Infinite Blackjack, Multihand, Platinum, Power, Salon Prive, Speed, Surrender, Unlimited, White Russian and other thrilling choices.
Can You Make Money On Live Blackjack?
Blackjack is a casino game and is classified as a form of gambling. Any gambling comes with risks. This means while you might get lucky and win money, you can also lose money.
It’s important to approach a live blackjack game with the right mindset. Players should understand the type of game they are playing, the betting/stake levels, and the rules. When you play at a live blackjack casino, you’re actually playing a game with one of the lowest house edges.
If people play with the best blackjack strategy, the casino’s house edge is reduced to 99.5%, meaning the casino can expect less than 1% from a solid player. This provides a higher payout chance compared to games like roulette and slots. We’ve listed a few basic tips that might help you get more value from blackjack.
Live Blackjack Tips
- Learn The Rules: This is fundamental. You must understand the basic rules of the game if you want to win any money playing it. In blackjack, it’s clear. You need to get the closest hand to 21, and you are versing the dealer. There are more side bets & variations available, so take the time to learn & perfect each. You can find out more in our Blackjack blog.
- Bankroll Management: It’s important to learn some bankroll management if you want to start winning at online blackjack. For example, some cautious players will only bet 2.5% of their balance on a hand. So if you have $1000 in your account, this type of player would only risk $25 per hand. This helps the player maintain their balance and any swings in luck.
- Bet Sizing: Sizing your bets in blackjack is another important factor. If you’ve only got $100 in your account and bet $50 per hand, it only takes two hands to go bust. However, if you manage your bankroll and only bet $5 per hand, it would take 20 hands in a row to deplete your balance. This creates more chances to handle downswings and balance to play more hands over the long term.
- Learn Blackjack Strategy: If you’re serious about the game, take the time to learn the best blackjack strategy. While card counting won’t work here, there are plenty of online resources and handy tools, like blackjack calculators, that can help you form a strategic approach to the game and stand more chances of winning. Learning when to split is an excellent tactic, with many recommending splitting double Eights or Aces for the best value.
Is Online Live Blackjack Rigged?
There’s a common myth that online blackjack is rigged? If you don’t take the time to look into the casino site you’re signing up to, you can, unfortunately, stumble across illegal operators with unlicensed and unfair games.
To avoid this scenario, it’s wise to read the latest online casino reviews to find the best gaming sites licensed and have an excellent reputation & history. Keep an eye out for popular live casino game providers like Authentic Gaming, Ezugi, Evolution, NetEnt, Lucky Streak, Vivo Gaming, etc.
These studios are fully certified & licensed, with their systems independently verified to meet licensing conditions. The platforms & systems used at online blackjack tables feature top of the line security to provide all players with an honest & fun game. The sites we list below offer a fantastic choice of safe live dealer games to play in 2021.
Where Can I Play Live Blackjack In 2021?
To play live blackjack online in 2021, it’s important to pick the best site. Luckily, we’ve got you covered and found the best online casinos with live dealer action. You can play diverse titles here, with high-quality streams, custom language options, and VIP high roller tables for those seeking the highest stakes. The sites below all feature at least 100 blackjack games you can start playing today.
Top 5 Live Blackjack Online Casinos
|REVIEW||UP TO AU$1,500 BONUS & 150 FS||VISIT CASINOT&Cs Apply|
|REVIEW||100% BONUS UP TO €100 & 100 SPINS||VISIT CASINOT&Cs Apply|
|REVIEW||UP TO $1200 WELCOME BONUS & 75 FS||VISIT CASINOT&Cs Apply|
|REVIEW||100% BONUS UP TO AU$145||VISIT CASINOT&Cs Apply|
|REVIEW||UP TO €500 OR 5BTC WELCOME BONUS & 180 SPINS||VISIT CASINOT&Cs Apply|
- Casino Rocket: 200+ Live Blackjack Games
- National Casino: 220+ Live Blackjack Games
- Spin Samurai: 190+ Live Blackjack Games
- Melbet Casino: 220+ Live Blackjack Games
- Bitstarz Casino: 120+ Live Blackjack Games
Playing blackjack with live dealers is honestly the best way to play the game online in 2021. This game style offers a high RTP (Return-to-Player) of 99.5% for optimal players, and the top game studios feature the most entertaining variations to win money on.
The best live blackjack casinos have 100s of unique blackjack games with high definition live streams, real-life card shuffling, side bets, bet behind, multi-hand, VIP options & more. This classic card game has come a long way, and all true fans will appreciate the live games that can be played online these days.
Original source: https://www.newcasinos.org/live-blackjack-games/